Thursday, February 26, 2009

Vintage Glam for Zac Posen


Yulia Kharlaponova

Zac Posen showed at NYFW with a collection that is pretty romantic with touch of gold and bling to amp up the glamour factor. The blue dress that Yulia wore looks soft and very feminine. Very old school glamour!


Sasha Pivorova wore a dress that, to me, looks a little bit too messy and too much. I don't understand the many mirrors! If you thought the shiny suit by Calvin Klein was like a light reflector, this one needs everyone to wear shades to look at it! This is the ultimate disco ball!


Raqual Zimmermann

This is one of the very few suits in the collection. I do love the color combinationg. The pastel lavender underneath the khaki coloured suit. I also admire the detail on the jacket. This is not so in the face as the disco ball and yet is different.


Magdalena Frackoviak

This dress that Magdalena wore has a great print. Thankfully, the silhouette is very simple and definitely flattering. If that print was cut and positioned wrongly, it could be disastrous. You could end up looking two sizes bigger.


Lara Stone

Most of the collections were based on a subtle color palette except a few strong ones like this red dress Lara wore. This could have went very well with the other dresses at The Truth Red Dress Collection. The ribbon lace up shoe too is very sweet!


Karlie Kloss

This is a little bit too shiny and gladiator like for my liking, especially with the whole gladiator heels! I thought gladiators are so long gone!


Elsa Sylvan

I kinda like this dress, its pretty romantic and definitely very vintage. Pretty but I do not think its something you can keep and wear forever!


Chanel Iman

Chanel Iman! Yes, Chanel Iman graced the runway for Zac Posen! Doesn't she look lovely? I think all Chanel's are pretty glamorous!


Catherine McNeil

Again the prints are cleverly crafted to create a slim silhoutte. However, I am not so sure about the peek-a-boo flap near the boobs!

No comments: