Sunday, February 1, 2009

Angelina in a sack for SAC!


I am finally back from all the feasts this festive season and boy, am I bloated. I reckon I put on a couple of inches everywhere and perhaps, I should start wearing sack outfits like Angelina Jolie. Have you guys noticed that she has been appearing for events in this loose almost shapeless sack lately? Perhaps, she is just feeling a little conscious about her body after the pregnancy. Is she blind? I am very sure she isn't like bloated like I am after the festive season. So, please, get rid of all these sack dresses! They do you no good!

2 comments:

SamW said...

Siffy, doesn't her grey 'sac dress' remind you of the maroon one I wore for my role as Penelope? The style is almost exactly the same! Anyway, I totally agree with you on Jessica Simp. She should do away with the body-cutting belt and mum jeans.

ab_d_rule said...

oh yeah!! Come to think of it, it does look like Penelope's outfit! haha! But yours works well for a Greek aristocrat not a Hollywood Heavyweight! Hee!!