Saturday, February 14, 2009

C Lacroix for project runway?



While I was reviewing the fashions of haute couture week held in Paris, despite my busy schedule, I came across Christian Lacroix. I reckon by now, everyone would know that Christian Lacroix is famous for coming out with such flamboyant collection. This collection is no exception. However, what striked me was the (nope, not that bronze dress that looks kinda cheap) but the bow hair! It reminds me so much of a project runway cration by Allison. Remember the bow hair like Minnie Mouse?



Do you see the resemblance now? I though it was just a thing on the runways until I come across the next picture while looking for the infamous bow hair made public by Allison.



Lord, please save us! Well, at least Paris Hilton's bow hair ain't that obvious from the front! Thankfully, she did not wear it high!



Of course, the hair done in the Christian Lacroix show is done in braids which at least makes it look half as bad. Although I must say, the colors weaved into the brains are pretty .... well, unique!


In all Haute Couture shows, there will always be a highlight, in Christian Lacroix's case, its the wedding dress. I wonder who will be wearing it for their wedding soon.


So, what has been your favourite for this collection?

No comments: