Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Clean Calvin Klein



Calvin Klein has always been one of the designers who I love and buy and keep and wear and you get what I mean. His designs are all about clean and simple lines with very subtle details that make it pretty much a keep throughout the seasons. Just take a look at the suits above. They are simply chic. The other thing that I love about the outfit is that its all made up from the same material and yet it doesn't look boring. In fact, it looks kinda fresh especially the grey suit, (which is a good investment).



Having said that, I don't quite fancy this shiny suit although I have been spotted wearing some shiny outfits before! Hee. Guilty! But hey, at least I wore it sparingly not like the whole outfit is shiny that you are like a disco ball on the dance floor or in this case, looks like an action figurine!



I am, however, on the fence with the above outfits. I love the cut of the jackets such that the lines create definition although I am not so sure about the material used. It looks like sponge! I mean the above one isn't that bad until you look at the following one.



Now, doesn't that makes you look more like an action figurine? Perhaps, it might help make some of us who are not blessed with good physique to look better, which I doubt.



And, I thought it was bad enough as jackets, its even worse when they use the material for pants. Somehow, I feel pretty restricted looking at them. I must say though, I love the shirt and tie! Perhaps, I shall get shirts and tie of the same color! (who am I kidding? I don't wear ties to work?)



This last outfit that I chose to showcase is something I love. I love the jacket, its very relaxed, masculine, sporty almost biker-ish and yet looks kinda classy too especially paired with those slim fit pants. That is total comfort! Overall, I love some of the pieces but I won't say its one of the best shows but still, I will buy some of your clothes when it hits stores!

No comments: