Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SACKED at SAC!

As usual, there will always be the people who has questionable tastes and here is a look at a couple of eyebrow lifting appearances at the recent Screen Actors Guild Awards.

First up, Lisa Rinna. I am pretty borderline about the color but I definitely do not like the super high slit of the dress. You could almost see whats underneath. I mean, I do not mind if its a wrap skirt worn over your bikini at the beach, but to the awards?


The next case is all about the color. It just seems weird especially when its on Eva Longoria's skin. Also, it kinda makes her a little old. Not my liking.


America Ferrera might have that bit of Ugly Betty stucked in her. Its just my opinion, I mean, some people actually love this dress. However, I am not quite diggin it honestly, I just don't like that black thingy stuck on the dress. Perhaps, it might have looked better without that sash like thingy and perhaps just like the thin black waist line. That would have looked more polished, I reckon.

No comments: