Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bags for you and for me!



I love bags! Especially huge bags! Even better, huge Hermes bags like those vintage ones! haha! Unfortunately, I can't afford it just as yet. But hey, I managed to find this other bags that I might consider having.



I saw this bag online, its from Marc Jacobs. Apparently, its limited and its a gym bag! So, do you know what that means? Heee....I can freaking well stuff everything I want in this bag! Although, I am expecting it to weigh like a tonne or something. Like most of my other bags, They weigh like a cow before I even put anything in them! Sighs! Great workout, I reckon!



This other bag is gorgeous! Its from billybirk. It just has this classic feel to it. However, I am a little bit hesitant about the white. I mean I have to be like really careful with it. Just take a look at my Calvin Klein duffel bag. Its pretty dirty now which leads me to this, does anyone out there know where I can send my bags for cleaning? Its pretty difficult to find one in Singapore! Sighs! Do tell me if you know of any!

No comments: