Monday, February 23, 2009

Richard Chai Fall 09 for NYFW



Remember some time back, I featured Richard Chai in one of my entries and how I blabbed about how good he is? Well, I'm back but I think he has put on a little bit more weight. Must be all the stress from fashion week. I'm back to obsessing over Marc Jacobs now. Anyway, there were a couple of pieces that I love from him and truly hope I can get them here in Sunny Singapore, (though, it has been pretty humid lately) . I always always always love long sweater like the one you seen above but I just can't seem to find a nice one here unless I walk into the ladies' department.



His homme collection is all pretty masculine and covered up which will be a trend for Fall 09 with many other major designers having jackets, sweaters, cardigans, trenches throughout their homme collection.



I wonder if all that protection is a reflection of such troubled times? And all those boots, they remind me of my army boots which, I must admit, I wore out once! Only once! Of course, noone actually knew it were army boots!


Something I noticed in Richard Chai's collection for fall 09 is all the clean lines and checks that he used. I do love the checked trench coat and the short jacket, its pretty smart, aye?

No comments: