Monday, January 19, 2009

Red Carpet Hits

Its the awards season and the latest award ceremony was the Golden Globes Awards. Its the time to dress up and here are my top picks for the best dressed!

First in the line up is Miley Cyrus, Love the white chiffon dress with a nice gold print underneath. Its simple, sexy, young and fresh. Sweet!



Maybe its just me, but I seem to like chiffon or those flowy light and translucent kind of fabrics. I mean, I love the dress worn by Drew Barrymore, though I wish the hem at the bottom of the dress wasn't so big. It almost look like curtains but, the blue is so calming. However, I don't really like her big hair though. It just added like 10 years on her. Poof!



You do not have to overdo things all the time like having big hair or flamboyant dresses to catch the media's attention. Sometimes, all you need is understated elegance. Just like how Kate Winslet look in her simple waisted black satin dress. Its simple, elegant and beautiful. Of course, Leonardo makes a perfect compliment. Although, the oufits of both of them put together seems to remind me Mr and Mrs Smith. Hmm...undercover work?



Last but not least, I bring to you America, as in America Ferrera. She too kept it simple at the awards which always work. I won't say its the most stunning dress in the event, but it sure fits her gorgeously. I guess, Betty ain't that ugly afterall!



So, who do you think should win the award for best dressed at the Golden Globes?

No comments: