Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pedro is married!




Well, not exactly. But Pedro now has a collection just for ladies! Yes, even though its debut collection is quite limited, they did try their best to provide heels, wedges, platforms and flats. But I must say, the collection are stunning. They look expensive but are pretty affordable.





Well, then again, I can't wear no heels nor wedges! So, I ended up buying this pair of shoes! They are freakishly adorable! The only problem I have is that, I can't find a matching belt nor bag to go with the grey shoes! I manage to find one from Zara and apparently it was a sale item and the last one! I did not get it cause it has a little defect on it! Sighs, I am still on a hunt for my grey bag and belt to match my shoes! I love pointed shoes and so does this friend of mine. He bought all three colours of that design! Well, he just can't wear the grey one when he is out with me! I so love my shoes! I shall be hunting for more shoes soon!


No comments: