Friday, January 16, 2009

MY Choice Awards

The People's Choice Awards was held last week with some big winners. Who? I don't know, I don't care. It doesn't matter. For me, what matters is what they were wearing to the awards. So, here is a round up of my choice of best-dressed celebrities.


First up is Marrisa Tomei! I love her red dress and that stunning vintage-like jewelry! Absolutely stunning.


From red dress to luscious red lips. Jennie Garth sure knows how to inject a little bit of color and seduction in an all-black ensemble.


Its all summery with this one. I love the green printed dress Summer Glau wore to the awards. It looks so comfortable and yet extremely stylish. A bit safe I must say, but it sure works well for her!


Amber Stevens looks simple and sexy in this number. And boy, does it fit like a glove! Sexy!



Laurie Loughlin looks so clean in this white number. I do love the pleats on the dress. It may be about a season ago, but it sure looks good.



Laurie wasn't the only one in white, Olivia Wilde too went for white at the awards. Sexy and sophisticated! Love it!


Another lady in white, well more of ivory, is Paris Hilton. Her dress may look a little bit Barbie-like but I have to admit that it sure looks good on Paris!


Sometimes, you do not need to wear white to look all goodie and innocent. Just check Dakota Fanning out, she looks so lovely. Now, all the young girls out there, natural always look sweet!


Paul Bettany deserves a mention cause he looks just so smart and chic in this tailored suit. Simple, classic but always works!


Paul may have gone for classic but Gavin Rosdale decided to change it up a lil bit. He still look smart but with and edge!

So here are a few of my favourties from the awards. Who was your choice as the best dressed?

No comments: