Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not my choice awards

In every competition or awards, there is always the winners and the losers. Since I have shown you my picks of the better dressed celebrities, here are the well, the questionably dressed celebrities.


Robin Tunney sure excels in this category. I have got no idea what she is wearing. The prints look like its on something grandmothers would wear.


While we are still at the topic of prints, I kinda not like Jewel's choice of prints too! It looks so curtain-like. I don't know, but back in the old days of Singapore, those curtains were pretty popular. Never knew its making a comeback, ever worse, as a dress. Urgh!


Moving on from prints to colors! Jessica Stroup is all strapped up in this dress. Although the fit is gorgeous, the colors unique, the dress stunning, there is just one thing that destroys everything. Its that flower ribbon thingy! Looks like she stuck it on there at the very last minute. The dress can so do without it.


Malin Ackerman reminds me of the yellow-white-black swimsuit Gucci had for the past Srping Summer Collection. However, the diagonal color blocks sure looks better on swimsuits than on dresses.


Debra Messing may look hot but this dress just looks weird. Reminds me of that extremely structured dress Estelle wore for her performance for MTV's European Music Award. Its just way too structured.


Debra Messing may have almost pulled off that structured look, Jordin Sparks just failed in it. To make things worse, the material just looks so cheap! It reminds me of a dress one of the girls in my class wore for her secondary school's prom.


Another cheap looking material would be this one word by Nikki Cox. It looks so disco. Lost for words!


Well, at least Nikki's dress fits her like a glove. Look at Teri Hatcher's dress! What's with the shoulder pads? Even my grandma doesn't wear shoulder pads no more. Bad choice Teri! You might be skinny but it sure doesn't look good on you.

No comments: