Monday, April 6, 2009

Great News!


Yes, this is great news for me and for everyone else in Singapore who love Uniqlo!

Before the news that Uniqlo will be setting up its first South East Asian outlet in Tampines 1, the new suburban mall in, you guessed it, Tampines, all I could do was just browse online and look at how cool their clothes are. But soon, like April 9th, I can just go down and not only browse the collection, but touch it, feel it, wear it and buy it! OMG!! I am thrilled!

I always dreaded going down to Tampines and whenever a colleague of mine calls Tampines a cool hangout place, I always beg to differ. Firstly, its pretty much out of the way, like being at the eastern part of Singapore. However, now that we will have Uniqlo there, I have to kinda agree with her! Yes, Tampines is finally becoming cool!

No comments: