Saturday, April 11, 2009

Schedule's up, tickets on sale, time to party!



The AFF's schedule is up and tickets for some of the shows are already for sale. Another week of fashion frolicking! Besides having Christian Lacroix and Vivienne Westwood, we have staples like Ashley Isham, Gareth Pugh and Raoul showing too. Of course, we will also have Marc Jacobs showing! The calendar looks rather sparse compared to previous years but let's hope we have better shows. Having said that, I am very pleased with the scheduling, most of the shows are being held after 6pm, which is perfect for me. I can save up my leave to party in Ibiza!

Another show that I think one should watch is the Blueprint show featuring blackmarket as it features local designers like Elohim (Singapore), Nikicio (Singapore/Indonesia), Gian Romano (Singapore/Philippines), Stella Rissa (Indonesia) and Reckless Ericka (Singapore).

But get your tickets fast. Shows like Marc by Marc Jacobs are already sold out!

No comments: