Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Save Earth Day!



Last Saturday was the official Save Earth Day and Singapore did its part with the rest of the world in switching off their lights; in offices, hotels and stuff. My family did it too, for the fun of it. Well, sort of. We still had our telly switched on. Shame on us! However, to make up for it, I shall buy more organic clothes like these jeans from 4 stroke.



4 stroke started out in 2006 as a label fronted by Theodora Richards and worn by hot girls! Yeah, hot girls! It was definitely something fun and cool and edgy and ....it stopped at that. But 3 years on, the guys are getting a piece of the action. 4 stroke announced recently that there will be a new mens' collection inspired by the 50s jeans' silhouettes.



Besides being all cool and funky, the jeans in the collection are all 100% organic selvage and indigo recycled cotton which means, we are being green which also means I have an excuse to shop more and not worry about my carbon footprint. I am saving the Earth!!! Guess, I can switch on my lights now!

No comments: